Thousands of images, texts, and audio/video from ECU's diverse collections and beyond.

Messick Theatre Arts Center

Date: 1972 - 1985 | Identifier: UA55.01.9223
The entrance of Messick Theatre Arts Center. There is a bench to the front right side of the building. Built in 1927, this was the Model School until 1972. It was renamed Wahl-Coates School in 1959. Date approximated. more...