Thousands of images, texts, and audio/video from ECU's diverse collections and beyond.

Messick Theatre Arts Center

Date: 1972 - 1985 | Identifier: UA55.01.458
Exterior view of the entrance to the Messick Theatre Arts Center. There are two bicycles to the right of the entrance. Built in 1927, this was the Model School until 1972. It was renamed Wahl-Coates School in 1959. Date approximated. more...