Thousands of images, texts, and audio/video from ECU's diverse collections and beyond.

Messick Theatre Arts Center

Date: 1940 - 1949 | Identifier: UA55.01.463
Front view of the Messick Theatre Arts Center taken from the right side of the entrance. Built in 1927, this was the Model School until 1972. It was renamed Wahl-Coates School in 1959. Taken sometime in the 1940s. more...