Thousands of images, texts, and audio/video from ECU's diverse collections and beyond.

Wilson Hall

Date: 1960 - 1968 | Identifier: 55-01-1092
View of the front exterior of Wilson Hall on the East Carolina College campus taken from the left side. One of four original buildings of East Carolina Teachers Training School. The building was demolished in 1968 to make way for the Jenkins Fine Arts Center. more...
Un-cataloged item icon

The details for this item have not yet been reviewed by cataloging.

To request review of this item, click here.

×