First floor plans of the Austin Building
| Identifier: 55-08-0043
The Austin Building was constructed between 1908 and 1909 and served for many years as the main classroom building and library at East Carolina Teachers Training School. This plan dates from before 1914, when an east wing was added. A west wing was added in 1922. The building was demolished in 1968 to make way for the Jenkins Fine Art Center. The front of the plan includes a rendering of the East Carolina Teachers Training School campus. Handwritten caption: "Bird's eye view." Date approximated.more...
Click on image to see larger view