Thousands of images, texts, and audio/video from ECU's diverse collections and beyond.

Dining Hall reconstruction after fire

Date: Apr. 06 1915 | Identifier: 55-01-0541
Exterior view of the Dining Hall on the East Carolina Teachers Training School campus five days after a fire gutted the building and destroyed the roof with crews cleaning out the building for reconstruction. Originally called the Refectory, the building is now known as the Old Cafeteria Complex. more...
Un-cataloged item icon

The details for this item have not yet been reviewed by cataloging.

To request review of this item, click here.

×