Thousands of images, texts, and audio/video from ECU's diverse collections and beyond.

Wilson Pergola

Date: 1927 | Identifier: 55-01-0711
Pergola dedicated in 1926 in honor of Claude W. Wilson, who was a faculty member of East Carolina Teachers Training School. It stood to the west of Wilson dormitory until 1968 when it was demolished. more...
Un-cataloged item icon

The details for this item have not yet been reviewed by cataloging.

To request review of this item, click here.

×