Date: 1930 |
View of Wilson Pergola with wooded area behind it. Wilson Pergola was located to the west of Wilson Hall on the East Carolina Teachers College campus from 1926-1968. Dedicated in 1926 in honor of Claude W. Wilson, who was a faculty member of East Carolina Teachers Training School. In 1968, Wilson Pergola was razed along with Wilson Hall and the Old Austin Building to make way for the Jenkins Fine Arts Center. more...