Digital Collections wordmark

Thousands of images, texts, and audio/video from ECU's diverse collections and beyond.

Trinity Episcopal Church, Lumberton, N.C.

Date: 1848 | Identifier: BX5980.L9 T75 1948
Trinity Episcopal Church, Lumberton, N.C. : the order of service for the dedication of Trinity Parish House, Saturday, April third, one thousand nine hundred and forty-eight, 7:30 p.m. [Lumberton, N.C. : Trinity Episcopal Church, 1948] 17 p. : ill.; 21 cm. more...
Read Text
Click on image to zoom
Un-cataloged item icon

The details for this item have not yet been reviewed by cataloging.

To request review of this item, click here.

×
Reviewed item icon

This item is part of a cataloged folder.

To request full cataloging of this item, click here.

×