Digital Collections wordmark

Thousands of images, texts, and audio/video from ECU's diverse collections and beyond.

Letter from John H. Bonner to Edmund Harding

Date: Aug. 15 1958 | Identifier: 481.4
Letter from John H. Bonner to Edmund H. Harding. John H. Bonner continued to feel unsatisfied with the evidence he had found in the Beaufort County records, so in one more look, he located evidence that Michael Coutanche probably had built the Palmer-Marsh house in Bath N.C. It has since been found that Coutanche probably did build the Palmer-Marsh house in 1751. more...
Un-cataloged item icon

The details for this item have not yet been reviewed by cataloging.

To request review of this item, click here.

Reviewed item icon

This item is part of a cataloged folder.

To request full cataloging of this item, click here.