Tucker House

Date: Apr. 06 1956 | Identifier: 741.10.b.1
The Tucker building housed the Pitt County Board of Education and before that housed the Pitt County Health Department until it moved into new facilities. Date from negative sleeve. more...

This project was partially supported with federal LSTA funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.

Un-cataloged item icon

The details for this item have not yet been reviewed by cataloging.

To request review of this item, click here.

×
Reviewed item icon

This item is part of a cataloged folder.

To request full cataloging of this item, click here.

×