St. Agnes Hospital, Fond du Lac, Wisc.
Date: Dec. 11 1942 |
Color postcard of exterior of St. Agnes Hospital, Fond du Lac, Wis. Number 19307N. Addressed on verso to “Mr. and Mrs. John Jansen, Theresa, Wisconsin, from Mr. and Mrs. Gimdahl.” Dated December 11, 1942. Postmarked December 11, 1942. Note: St. Agnes Hospital, established in 1896, and located at 430 E. Division St., Fond du Lac, Wis., is the only general hospital serving the city of Fond du Lac and surrounding territory. With a bed capacity of 250, the Institution furnished 68,792 days of service in the year 1939. It is owned and conducted by the Sisters of St. Agnes, whose Motherhouse is located at 390 E. Division St., Fond du Lac, Wis. Both institutions command a view of Lake Winnebago and of the beautiful “Ledge” on which St. Mary’s Springs Academy is situated. more...