Thousands of images, texts, and audio/video from ECU's diverse collections and beyond.

View of campus from Fifth Street

Date: 1923 | Identifier: 55-01-0882
View of Fleming Hall, Jarvis Hall, and Old Austin Building from Fifth Street at East Carolina Teachers College. Photograph from 1924 Tecoan, p. 27 and 1924 Summer School Bulletin, p. 8 more...
Un-cataloged item icon

The details for this item have not yet been reviewed by cataloging.

To request review of this item, click here.

×