Mamie E. Jenkins Building
| Identifier: 55-01-0387
Front exterior of the Mamie E. Jenkins Building, which served as the infirmary until 1929 and as the alumni building, at East Carolina Teachers College. The building was named for Mamie Jenkins in 1954, an English teacher who served the school from 1909 until 1946. more...
Click on image to see larger view