Lynn Hospital, Lynn, Massachusetts
Date: 1910 |
Color postcard of exterior of building. Number 18517. T. W. Rogers Co., Lynn, Mass. Lynn Hospital opened on Boston Street in 1882 after a group of local doctors purchased the building. In 1983, Lynn Hospital merged with Union Hospital and the original Lynn Hospital was closed.
Addressed on verso to "Mrs. Wm. Arrington, Union, Maine, from Maude." Postmarked 1910. Penciled 22.214.171.124. Note the two automobiles parked on the grass near the front of the building. more...