Thousands of images, texts, and audio/video from ECU's diverse collections and beyond.

Model 370, 100 watt Illuminator

Date: 1937 | Identifier: LL02.48.06.17
This is a high power illuminating lamp that accompanied the polarizing microscope (U16). It was introduced at the end of the 1920’s. The stand is reminiscent of those used on oil and kerosene lamps (A8 and A9). more...
Click on image to zoom