Survey of Bath Town Creek
Land survey showing the Bath Town Creek and adjacent land. From early on, Bath was defined by land transactions. The following is a mid-nineteenth-century survey of lands that includes mention of eighteenth-century ownership of the land going back to 1722. The Glebe Land (land owned by St. Thomas Episcopal Church to help support the minister) is directly across from the town of Bath.more...
Click on image to see larger view