Annual meeting of the Eighth District Daughters of the American Revolution and unveiling of marker on site of first Pitt County Court House
| Identifier: 1111.1.b.1
Program for the annual meeting of the Eighth District Daughters of the American Revolution and the unveiling of a historic marker at the site of the first Pitt County Courthouse, which was in use from 1760 to 1775. Cover of program features an illustration of the first Pitt County Courthouse drawn by Jesse Rountree Moye. Title from program.more...
Click on image to see larger view