Thousands of images, texts, and audio/video from ECU's diverse collections and beyond.

Crouse College of Fine Arts

Date: 1888 - 1889 | Identifier: 345.10.j.35
View of Crouse College, a building on the campus of Syracuse University. Completed in 1899, it was originally named the John Crouse Memorial College for Women. Date approximated. more...
Un-cataloged item icon

The details for this item have not yet been reviewed by cataloging.

To request review of this item, click here.

×