Angela Peterson collected her first doll in 1909. Her name was Rosie. Today the Angela Peterson Doll & Miniature Museum in High Point houses over 1,700 dolls from 40 countries and doll houses and miniatures. The museum is the largest of its kind in the Southeast. Included in the collection are crÃ¨che dolls dating to the year 1450 and one of the world's largest collections of Shirley Temple dolls, 130.