NCPI Workmark
Articles in regional publications that pertain to a wide range of North Carolina-related topics.

What is Adequate Insurance for a Condominium Unit?

Record #:
Condominium owners often question how much building coverage they should purchase on their unit homeowners policy or flood policy. The North Carolina Horizontal Property Act governs the affairs of all homeowners associations, and requires them to insure all of the property with the exception of improvements that the owner has made to the unit.
Carolina Banker (HG 2153 N8 C66), Vol. 91 Issue 1, Spring 2012, p28, por