About My Collections
My Collections is a feature that allows users to make their own digital collections that can be saved and shared. Getting started with My Collections is easy, just follow the steps below.
- Log in to My Collections. ECU affiliates can log in with their PirateID. For users not affiliated with ECU, a new account must be created using the section on the lower right side of the page.
- Create a collection. After logging in, on your My Collection page, click the "Create New Collection" link in the upper right corner of the page. A new collection will appear at the top of the list. Click the "View Collection" button in the shaded box. After the collection has loaded, you can rename the collection by using the "Edit Collection Title" link.
- Add items to your collection. Now you're ready to search or browse for items to add to your collection. Once you've found an item for your collection, click the "Add to a My Collection" link with the heart icon next to it.
- Share your collection. On your My Collection management page, you will see each collection is assigned a URL that will return all the items in your collection. New collections are originally private and can only be viewed when logged into your personal My Collections account. To make a collection available to the public, click the "Make Public" link found on the main page of each collection. You can restrict a collection again by clicking "Make Private"
- Logging Out. Scroll down to the dark gray colored footer at the bottom of the page and click the "Logout" link found in the far right column.
- Thanks for using My Collections! If you have any questions or suggestions related to the My Collections interface, please let us know.