The East Carolinian, April 4, 2007
- The East Carolinian, April 4, 2007
- East Carolina's student-run campus newspaper was first published in 1923 as the East Carolina Teachers College News (1923-1925). It has been re-named as The Teco Echo (1925, 1926-1952), East Carolinian (1952-1969), Fountainhead (1969-1979), and The East Carolinian (1969, 1979-present). It includes local, state, national, and international stories with a focus on campus events.
- April 04, 2007
- 35.5cm x 57.5cm
- Local Identifier
- Location of Original
Know Something About This Item?