Court records from the case of Gale v. Dereham
- Court records from the case of Gale v. Dereham
- Court records from the April 15, 1713 Gale v. Dereham case which settles the land dispute between Christopher Gale and Joseph Dereham regarding the title for land sold to Gale by John Lawson before Lawson's death. North Carolina Higher Court Minutes, 1709-1723. Ed. William S. Price, Jr. Raleigh, NC: Department of Cultural Resources, Division of Archives and History, 1974. Pages 472–474.
- Original Format
- 17cm x 26cm
- Local Identifier
KFN7919.A4 A71 1709 v.1
- Dereham, Joseph--Trials, litigation, etc.
- Dereham, Richard--Trials, litigation, etc.
- Gale, Christopher, 1679?-1735--Trials, litigation, etc.
- Lawson, John, 1674-1711--Trials, litigation, etc.
- Surveyors--North Carolina
- Location of Original
Joyner NC Stacks
This item has been made available for use in research, teaching, and private study. Researchers are responsible for using these materials in accordance with Title 17 of the United States Code and any other applicable statutes. If you are the creator or copyright holder of this item and would like it removed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Know Something About This Item?