Thousands of images, texts, and audio/video from ECU's diverse collections and beyond.

Riddick House

Date: 1950 - 1965 | Identifier: 691-006.2.e.374
Black and white photograph of the Riddick House historic plantation in Como, North Carolina. It is also known as the Old Maney Place, after the original owner, James Maney. This photograph was taken by Colbert P. Howell for the Murfreesboro Historical Association. Date approximated. more...
Click on image to zoom