Thousands of images, texts, and audio/video from ECU's diverse collections and beyond.

Mittie Beaman Gate

Date: 1990 - 1999 | Identifier: 55-03-0029
The Mittie Beaman Gateway on 5th Street in front of Garrett Dormitory on the East Carolina University campus in the evening with the lights on. The gateway is named for Mittie Beaman, who was the first supervisor of the Infirmary from 1910 to 1926. The east side has an inscription: In memory of Miss Mittie R. Beaman Sept. 11, 1865, Nov. 12, 1926. The west side has an inscription: Presented by graduating classes of 1927. Date approximated. more...
Un-cataloged item icon

The details for this item have not yet been reviewed by cataloging.

To request review of this item, click here.

×