Thousands of images, texts, and audio/video from ECU's diverse collections and beyond.

Whichard Building

Date: 1929 | Identifier: 55-01-0966
Front exterior view of Whichard Building on the East Carolina Teachers College campus when it served as the library from 1923-1954. more...
Un-cataloged item icon

The details for this item have not yet been reviewed by cataloging.

To request review of this item, click here.

×