Thousands of images, texts, and audio/video from ECU's diverse collections and beyond.

Wahl-Coates School

Date: 1950 | Identifier: 55-01-0463
Front exterior view of the Wahl-Coates Model School at East Carolina Teachers College taken from the right side of the entrance. Built in 1927, the building served as the Model School until 1972 and it was renamed Wahl-Coates School in 1959. After 1972 the building was renamed the Messick Theatre Arts Center. more...
Un-cataloged item icon

The details for this item have not yet been reviewed by cataloging.

To request review of this item, click here.

×