Thousands of images, texts, and audio/video from ECU's diverse collections and beyond.

Old Austin Building

Date: 1940 | Identifier: 55-01-0219
Old Austin Building, East Carolina Teachers College. This building was razed in 1968 for construction of the Jenkins Fine Arts Center. Date approximated. more...
Un-cataloged item icon

The details for this item have not yet been reviewed by cataloging.

To request review of this item, click here.

×