Digital Collections wordmark

Thousands of images, texts, and audio/video from ECU's diverse collections and beyond.

Northampton parishes

Date: 1951 | Identifier: BX5917.N8 L4 1951
Northampton parishes. Jackson, N.C., 1951. ix, 120 p. illus., ports., map. 27 cm. Appendix includes lists of clergy, parishioners and vestry members. more...
Read Text
Click on image to zoom
Un-cataloged item icon

The details for this item have not yet been reviewed by cataloging.

To request review of this item, click here.

Reviewed item icon

This item is part of a cataloged folder.

To request full cataloging of this item, click here.