Auxiliary foundations, chemical pump and tank foundations
Date: 1944 |
Technical drawing of auxiliary foundations including the chemical pump and tank foundations on a tugboat. Used for Hull #525, a 149 foot US Army ocean going steam landing tug LT-789 built by the Marietta Manufacturing Company in Point Pleasant, West Virginia. LT-789 departed M.M.C. on September 27, 1944. Approved by the Marine Design Branch of the Engineering Division Office of Assistant Chief of Transportation for Supply, War Department, Washington, D.C. more...