Digital Collections wordmark

Thousands of images, texts, and audio/video from ECU's diverse collections and beyond.

Early history of Washington Park: 1839-1925

Date: 1950 | Identifier: F264.W32 S63 1950
Early history of Washington Park:1839-1925 by Mrs. Lida B. Small. [Washington Park, N.C.? :|bL.B. Small?,|c1950?] 1 v. (unpaged) ;|c19 cm. Cover title. Signed by the author. more...
Read Text
Click on image to zoom
Un-cataloged item icon

The details for this item have not yet been reviewed by cataloging.

To request review of this item, click here.

Reviewed item icon

This item is part of a cataloged folder.

To request full cataloging of this item, click here.