Digital Collections wordmark

Thousands of images, texts, and audio/video from ECU's diverse collections and beyond.

Bonner House

Date: 2005 | Identifier: 1025.1.b.14
The following three pictures depict the Bonner House in Bath, N.C. today. The Bonner House, restored by the Beaufort County Historical Society and the Historic Bath Commission, was opened to the public in 1962. In 1989, fire struck the house. Following modern restoration, including analysis of the original interior and exterior colors, the house reopened to the public in 1993. The first picture in the series was taken by Adrienne Dunning, and the second and third pictures were taken by Ashley Noble, both of East Carolina University. more...
Click on image to zoom
Un-cataloged item icon

The details for this item have not yet been reviewed by cataloging.

To request review of this item, click here.

Reviewed item icon

This item is part of a cataloged folder.

To request full cataloging of this item, click here.