|Title:||A. R. Barnhill Collection|
|Creator:||Barnhill, A. R.|
|Repository:||ECU Manuscript Collection|
|Abstract:||Collection (1782) consisting of land grant patent.|
|Extent:||0.073 Cubic feet, 1 item , land grant.|
April 1, 1969, 1 item; N.C. grant (1782) to James Barrow of Pitt County. Deposited by Mr. Roscoe Barnhill, Greenville, N.C.
Literary rights to specific documents are retained by the authors or their descendants in accordance with U.S. copyright law.
A. R. Barnhill Collection (#84), East Carolina Manuscript Collection, J. Y. Joyner Library, East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina, USA.
Processed by A. Sabrosky, February 1970
Encoded by Apex Data Services
The collection consists of a land grant patent for four hundred acres on the north side of Tar River and south of Grindal Creek. The grant, which is made to James Barrow of Pitt County, is signed by Governor Alexander Martin.
Online access to this finding aid is supported with funds created through the federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA). These funds come through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services which is administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the North Carolina Department of Cultural Resources. This grant is part of the North Carolina ECHO, Exploring Cultural Heritage Online, Digitization Grant Program.