NCPI Workmark
Articles in regional publications that pertain to a wide range of North Carolina-related topics.

A Historic Complex

Record #:
St. John's Masonic Lodge in Wilmington, built in 1804, has housed the St. John's Museum of Art since 1964. Newly added to the museum are the St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church and the Cowan school. The church is a three level galley housing the gallery, and the school has been converted into teaching studios and an administrative loft. The lodge is being renovated and will house the permanent collection.
The State (NoCar F 251 S77), Vol. 48 Issue 11, Apr 1981, p16-17, il