Access to articles in regional publications that pertain to a wide range of North Carolina-related topics.

Museum Made from a Courthouse


Author(s):
Abstract:
The new Cleveland County Historical Museum in Shelby is housed in the old courthouse building, built in 1907. The museum opened on May 8, 1976, and has nine rooms, each depicting an historic time for the county. The equipment used by John R. Logan, the original surveyor of Shelby, is located in the center of the building. The museum is free and open to the public.
Source:
Record #:
9129
Full Text: