Access to articles in regional publications that pertain to a wide range of North Carolina-related topics.

St. David's Church


Author(s):
Abstract:
Formerly known as Pettigrew's Chapel, St. David's Episcopal Church, located in Creswell in Washington County, is one of the outstanding historical churches in the state. The church dates back to 1797 and serves as a memorial to Charles Pettigrew who was the first Bishop of the Episcopal Church in North Carolina.
Source:
Record #:
17239
Full Text: