Additional Online Lesson Plan Resources:
Books and Articles:
- Baruth, Barbara. "Missing Pieces That Fill in the Academic Puzzle:
Cutting-Edge Technologies Can Assure Our Place in the Big
Picture."American Libraries 33 (June/July 2002): 58-62.
- Gilliland-Swetland, Anne. "An Exploration of K-12 User Needs for Digital
Primary Source Materials." The American Archivist 61 (Spring 1998):
- Hurtle, Peter. "The Impact of Digitization on Manuscripts and Rare Books in
Libraries." Libraries & Culture 37.1 (2002): 42-52.
- Kobrin, David. Beyond the Textbook: Teaching History Using Documents
and Primary Sources. Portsmouth, NH: Heinemann, 1996. ED396981.
- York, Maurice C. "Local History in the Classroom: The Public
Library/School Partnership." Wilson Library Bulletin. v. 67 (October
1992): 44-47, 116-117.
Partners, Additional Resources (and just good folks):