The following three pictures depict the Bonner House today. The Bonner House, restored by the Beaufort County Historical Society
and the Historic Bath Commission, was opened to the public in 1962. In 1989, fire struck the house. Following modern restoration,
including analysis of the original interior and exterior colors, the house reopened to the public in 1993.
The first picture in the series was taken by Adrienne Dunning Rea, and the second and third pictures were taken by Ashley
Noble, both of East Carolina University.
||Special Collections, Joyner Library, East Carolina University
||Bath North Carolina Tercentenary Collection #1025.1.f.10
||Bath North Carolina Tercentenary Collection