East Carolina Logo

Bonner House, ca. 1910

Notes:
This snapshot of the Bonner House, which was built around 1830, shows it long before restoration. The view from the front of the house at about this same period can be seen on the 1905 souvenir calendar Ye Old Bath Town, 1705-1905 as the picture for March. The present view is the second picture in the series of 2005 photographs of the Bonner House.

Image(s) from Photograph
Image of Photograph:
Higher Resolution Image

Image(s) from Photograph
Image of Photograph:
Higher Resolution Image



Location: Special Collections, Joyner Library, East Carolina University
Call Number: Marie DeVisconti Papers, #480.42.c
Collection: Marie DeVisconti Papers


East Carolina University Logo Contact Us
Joyner Library
East Carolina University
East Fifth Street
Greenville, NC 27858-4353 USA
252.328.6518