Thousands of images, texts, and audio/video from ECU's diverse collections and beyond.

Auxiliary foundations

Date: 1944 | Identifier: 742.337.31387
Technical drawing of the auxiliary foundations on a tugboat including the daily oil tank for the galley range, the feed tank, and the test tank and charcoal filter FDTN. Used for Hull #525, a 149 foot US Army ocean going steam landing tug LT-789 built by the Marietta Manufacturing Company in Point Pleasant, West Virginia. LT-789 departed M.M.C. on September 27, 1944. Approved by the Marine Design Branch of the Engineering Division Office of Assistant Chief of Transportation for Supply, War Department, Washington, D.C. more...